Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

12.28.2012

Best Song of the Day

       With the amazing number of songs I have used as the "song of the day" (127 and counting at the time this is being written) it's weird to think that I really do, for one reason or another, love all of the songs; and I do, yet there are still some songs that, to me, stand out from the rest and, before they're pushed away, never to grace the "sotd" list again, I wanted to mention the best of best.
"Vienna" Billy Joel
"Free Things For Poor People" Infadels
"Quiet Little Voices" We Were Promised Jetpacks
"Last Dance" Camera Can't Lie
"Texas Rain" Sleeperstar
"Walking Disasters" The Wombats
"I'll Be Your Breeze" Andrew Belle
"You're Gonna Go Far, Kid" The Offspring
"Walcott" Vampire Weekend
"Better Side" lady danville
"Need You" Travie McCoy
"Annie" SafetySuit
"Stubborn Love" The Lumineers
"Is Anybody Out There" K'naan featuring Nelly Furtado
"Dollhouse" Priscilla Renea
"Elevator Love Letter" Stars
"Ships In The Night" Mat Kearney
"Better Days" Goo Goo Dolls
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment