Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

8.07.2013

Little Miss

       Sometimes I have irrational thoughts like, "the cost of living is too high; I'll just go die in a corner for a bit until everything miraculously works out without me doing anything because I'm too poor" or "maybe I'll just marry some rich guy who likes me for some reason and be a stay at home mom without the children and learn to not hate the idea of marriage"; then the rational part of me rears its ugly head and forces me to be productive.
       For some reason, this song calms my resume nerves a bit; I think it has to do with those soft country chords and its comforting sound, combined with some pretty great (albeit [wonderfully] cheesy) lyrics. I'm still irrationally anxious, but at least I can continue to play this on repeat.
       "Little Miss" Sugarland
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment