Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

5.25.2013

Summer Playlist 2

       As I drive around in my gorgeous new car (it has radio and a driver's side door handle and everything!), I can't help but put together playlists made specifically for singing along and driving around town in, because my car is awesome; the playlists also work to distract me from the fact that, even though I did need a car with working brakes (that didn't need to be replaced yearly) and the ability to start (at least ninety percent of the time) late at night in nearly empty parking garages, I will, most likely, have to get a second job (.. again..).      
        Regardless, it's summer and it's time to give you a fun new playlist to dance around to (you can dance while driving [just don't get too into it]).
"Rivers and Homes" J.Viewz (The song is amazing on its own, but you should watch the video)
"Only One" Yellowcard
"Not Your Fault" AWOLNATION
"Sloppy Seconds" Watsky
"Mr. Brightside" The Killers
"Love Like This" Kodaline
"I Need Your Love" Calvin Harris featuring Ellie Goulding
"One Step Closer" Shane Harper
"Timeless" The Airborne Toxic Event
"Cruise" Florida Georgia Line featuring Nelly
"22" Taylor Swift
"Hurricane" Bridgit Mendler
"The Kids Aren't All Right" The Offspring
"Bit By Bit" Mother Mother
"We Found Love" Rihanna featuring Calvin Harris
"Anna Sun" Walk the Moon
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment