Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

12.06.2013

Christmas In L.A.

       I just woke up from a seventeen hour nap. That was perfect. I think the flu might not kill me now. Regardless, that means I got home yesterday, put up one prepared post, then passed out before I could do anything about finishing the interview's appearance, so you didn't get your promised interview.
       My interview with Julian Taylor will be up this afternoon rather and, until then, you can check out the great Felix Cartal ("Black and White" featured as song of the day) and The Killer's "Christmas in L.A.". 
        Listen to the single below and love The Killers' always awesome lyrics and Flowers' gorgeous vocals. 
"Christmas In L.A." The Killers featuring Dawes
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment