Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

12.18.2013

See You In My Dreams

       We The Kings released their latest album, Somewhere Somehow, this week and, as with every We The Kings album, it borders that fine line between pop and alt-rock with ease and it's amazing. The album's tracks are fun, the melodies are all amazing and perfectly hum-able, and the lyrics are, as always, undeniably sweet.
       Pick up Somewhere Somehow on iTunes now so you can listen to every song (buy the entire album because every song is worthy of multiple listens) and listen to "See You In My Dreams" for a rhythm that will force you to move, a gorgeous piano melody, a bridge I just want to play on repeat, and a crazy sweet chorus that reads "'cause I wanna close my eyes and sleep, run to the place we used to meet, 'cause I'd rather have you in my dreams, than wake up without you. 'Cause I'd sleep forever if you'd leave, give up the world so you would see, that I'd rather have you in my dreams, than wake up without you".
"See You In My Dreams" We The Kings
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment