Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

1.31.2014

No More Wishing

       Normally, I would try to skim over whatever reasoning I had for an awkward posting schedule, but your understanding of my moving around this week's schedule and then not following up with interviews or newer music has been so great that I feel you deserve a bit more of an explanation. My friend passed away Sunday morning and I am not handling myself as well as I would like to be. I apologize for the lack of a regular posting schedule for the last two weeks leading up to this one and, especially, for the overall lack of posts this past week. You deserve more music and more attention to said music and I am going to dedicate my day off tomorrow to getting a couple of different posts put together for you guys; so you have that to look forward to going into February. 
"No More Wishing" Hayley Taylor
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment