Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

10.29.2013

Navajo

       While I would love to stay up with my readers on the other coast and in other countries to share the awesome music that you keep sending in (and getting me horribly addicted to), I have to read a ridiculously in depth article about something I don't care about.
       I'm not sharing new music with you tonight, but I am pointing out a song that was song of the day last week or so, that you need to be listening to now. 
       Featuring a slowly building and danceable melody, a chorus you can't help but sing to, and just great lyrics, Ponderosa has a sleeper hit on their hands and you're going to want to get it and learn all the words now; plus it's kind of perfect for listening to in the middle of the night and the music video's kind of awesome.
"Navajo" Ponderosa
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment