Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

10.14.2013

Medusa, My Queen

       You know you've been at work for too many hours when the playlist begins to circle back around; the only good cure for seven hours of music that makes your teeth ache is the repetition of really good music. 
       The Saving Pointe recently released their third single from Sunny Days & Starry Nights and, if you still haven't checked it out, listen to it now and start getting excited for the album, because a chorus that states "I never really stood a chance, it was always one more dance, I never really bought your lies, keep me in the dark, show me the light, can't hold on, can't let go, sure as hell can't let you know, that your love is killing me inside" has to be sung along to.
The Saving Pointe "Medusa, My Queen"
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment