Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

10.08.2013

Never Gonna Give You Up

       I honestly don't know how to give a clear definition of this song without first stating that this is how you make a song sound sexy. You don't need a provocative video or overtly sensual lyrics, you need an opening verse which states "I saw you on the street baby, looking mighty fine, I said I really dig this girl, I'm gonna make her mine"; confidence is sexy, and when it's followed by the assurance of "I see that you're the girl I want, and I know you want me, so baby let's just get it on, so naturally" it only gets better. 
       The trilling organs, low bass, soft yet rough vocals, the repetition of "girl I know you're mine, I know you're mine, mine, mine", and that constant brass that flows perfectly with the melody, combine to make this song undeniably amazing and I cannot stop playing it on repeat.
       Show this band some love by checking them out in the links below and make sure to stop by iTunes to get your copy of their new single, "Zero to Eleven", now.
"Never Gonna Give You Up" Julian Taylor Band
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment