Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

2.09.2014

Replay/ Disengage

       I would like to tell you guys that all of the posts are ready to go for New Music Monday, but that would be lying; there's plenty of great music for you to listen to tomorrow, I just haven't even begun to organize any of it. 
       I am craving new music from Sleeperstar though (because they're amazing) and I can't wait until the Monday when I can start talking about the music that will be on the bands next album, Lost Machines. For now, check out a track from the band's latest EP, Blue Eyes, and one from their debut full length, Just Another Ghost (and get both from iTunes now) and check out their sites below to stay up to date with the band's music.
"Replay" Sleeperstar
"Disengage" Sleeperstar
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment