Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

6.25.2013

If Worries Were Weights

       Dear You is one of my latest addictions, and for good reason. They've got that punk rock with great (yet unobtrusive) lyrics genre covered, without slipping into the realm of a high school level band; they're pretty awesome. 
       The band's fun, their music gets better every time I listen to it, and this song is so damn catchy; the music video may be cheesy, but it's cheesy in a really great and fun way and I can't get enough of it or the music (as I've watched it seven times already... You have to love that sign at the 1:30 mark). 
       This song is undeniably great and completely perfect for summer (and will be available on iTunes by tomorrow); it's going to be one of the main tracks keeping me awake during my trip to DC this weekend.
       "If Worries Were Weights" Dear You
- E

2 comments: