Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

3.17.2014

Chandelier

       Sia released her single "Chandelier" and everything from the heavy beat which opens the song and the pulsating and electrifying melody that throws itself in just in time for that chorus to the emotionally wrought verses which state "party girls don't get hurt, can't feel anything, when will I learn? I push it down, push it down" and "I'm the one 'for a good time call', phone's blowin' up, they're ringin' my doorbell, I feel the love, feel the love" are gut-wrenchingly heartfelt and open.
       The haunting beat and soft melody culminate in an emotional chorus which is impossible to ignore as Sia's flawless vocals beg "help me, I'm holding on for dear life, won't look down, won't open my eyes, keep my glass full until morning light, 'cause I'm just holding on for tonight". Check out Sia's latest single below and grab it from iTunes now. 
"Chandelier" Sia
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment