Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

4.15.2014

Your Love Will Blow Me Away When My Heart Aches

       Nothing is more satisfying than these vocals which I could listen to for days, but add in that sweet, melancholy guitar, prominent rhythm, mellifluous melody, addictive vocal hooks, and lyrics which repeat "I'm afraid your love will blow me away" and Son Little's "Your Love Will Blow Me Away When My Heart Aches" could not be better.
       Satisfyingly rich vocals combine with a slowly unwinding melody to make a gorgeously downtempo track that will leave you wanting more, so check out the single below, head to the sites to find out more about the artist, and buy the single from iTunes now.
"Your Love Will Blow Me Away When My Heart Aches" Son Little 
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment