Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

9.30.2013

Fantastica

       The more I listen to Mumiy Troll, and the more I watch their videos, the deeper I find myself falling in love with this band's sound. It's wonderfully weird with an instrumentation and attitude reminiscent of a relaxed Foxy Shazam but with lyrics and beats that scream Euro-rock and I find myself, surprisingly, wanting to hit the replay button. Plus, the band members look fun and and that always makes the music so much better. 
       Check out "Swimming With Sharks" for a fun video and a melody which will circle around your head for days and watch "Fantastica" for a video that makes the band even more likable and a song that I can't stop playing on repeat (and make sure to check out the lyrics, because they're great). 
"Fantastica" Mumiy Troll
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment