Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

9.15.2013

9/15

       I'm finally back on time with my monthly playlist! I feel an odd sort of pride in my ability to finally fall back into some sort of an organizational schedule (even if it is only my way of procrastinating because I really cannot summon the energy needed to complete my schoolwork). 
       Some of these songs are not on YouTube (and, therefore, are not in the linked playlist) so make to click on titles like "The Good Die Young", "Tell Me" and "Waiting On Cinderella" to listen to the songs. 
"Home Sweet Home" Russell Howard
"Chasing Rubies" Hudson Taylor
"Down to the Sea" Elephant Revival
"Brand New Day" Kodaline
"Haunted" Leagues
"I Love You" Said the Whale
"The Way We Touch" WE ARE TWIN
"Mason Jar" Smallpools
"Let It Go" Michael Franti & Spearhead featuring Ethan Tucker
"House On Fire" Black Taxi
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment