Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

6.26.2013

Repeat

       Some songs that have been mentioned in the past (and some more recently) deserve to be played on repeat now (and forever). They're all perfectly awesome.
"Erase Me" Kid Cudi and Kanye West
"Sweater Weather" The Neighbourhood 
"Bright Lights" Matchbox Twenty
"Sun Goes Down" New Medicine (check them out here)
"Texas Rain" Sleeperstar (check them out here)
"Brand New Day" Kodaline (check them out here)
"Sold My Soul" Cattle & Cane
"Take Your Time (Coming Home)" Fun. (after all their fame and top 40 radio singles, this is still their best song)
"I'm Ready, I Am" The Format (If we're listening to Nate Ruess, we should go back to those gorgeous basics)
"Reckless" San Cisco
"Walking Disasters" The Wombats (check them out here)
"Take You Higher" Goodwill & Hook N Sling
"Gentle Folks" Hunter Hunted (check them out here [if you want more music like this, check out Lady Danville])
"Things That Stop You Dreaming" Passenger (check him out here)
"Calm My Soul" Paper Route (check them out here- I was briefly concerned that I only fell for the band's music 
       because of the timing of their latest album but, listening to their music once again, I love it simply because 
       Paper Route can create absolute perfection in a single song. I'm forever repeating this song)
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment