Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

6.17.2013

Walk off the Earth Update

       Other songs from Bruno Mars' latest album were great (the radio won't stop playing "When I Was Your Man" or "Locked Out of Heaven" and my readers know how addicted I was to "Young Girls") but "Natalie" was, by far, Mars' best song off the album, and the fact that Walk off the Earth chose to cover this song only makes me love them that much more.
       KRNFX (who worked with the band on their "I Knew You Were Trouble" cover) lends his vocal talents to the track and, along with the amazing instrumentation (made even more fantastic when you realize that the instrument list includes wine glasses, spoons, a salad bowl, and an electronic toothbrush [the pure musical talent of each of these artists is amazing]) makes this cover perfect.
       "Natalie" Walk off the Earth and KRNFX
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment