Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

11.13.2013

Workout

       Growing up in a family full of chefs and bakers means that the holidays can be a very dangerous time and with boxes of cookies, reportedly, being shipped out today, I guess I should get back to a more structured workout schedule.
       Workout because you want to stay healthy and happy though, not because you're trying to get to some ideal weight or because you want to look like something you saw in a magazine; I only workout because I am hyper as fuck (sometimes I get distracted while working out and just start using a jump-rope in addition to whatever else; I think something's probably wrong with me).
       A lot of this is better for running than actually working out, but it's more fun to run outside than to be locked in a gym anyways.
"Brunettes (Do It Better)" KIDFORCE
"Overexposed" Matt & Kim
"I Need Your Love" Calvin Harris featuring Ellie Goulding
"Wake Me Up" Avicii
"Bit by Bit" Mother Mother
"Called Out In the Dark" Snow Patrol
"Never Heard" New Medicine
"Barbie Dolls With Batteries" Perfect Dilemma
"Invincible" OK Go
"Leaving On A Jet Plane" Me First & The Gimme Gimmes
"Are You Gonna Be My Girl" Jet
"Where Will We Go" Iamdynamite
"TKO Tokyo" Gloryhound
"Burn It Down" AWOLNATION
"Run" The Maine
"Changing of the Seasons" Two Door Cinema Club
"Dreaming" Smallpools
"I'm Alive (Life Sounds Like)" Michael Franti & Spearhead
"Take You Higher" Goodwill & Hook N Sling
"Can't Hold Us" Macklemore & Ryan Lewis featuring Ray Dalton
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment