Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

11.05.2013

Take A Walk

       I guess I'm going to see Passion Pit again this weekend. Their last performance certainly wasn't as great as their first (in my opinion) and, if I were going to end up accidentally seeing the same band three separate times (in as many years), they would not be my first choice, but the continuing coincidence is too perfect and I can probably, just maybe, be okay with seeing this song again (and kind of sing screaming along. Maybe).
       If you find yourself in Florida this weekend, get cheap tickets for an incredibly short music festival that's filled with awesome bands (The Neighbourhood, Matt & Kim, The Mowgli's, Fitz and The Tantrums, and Two Door Cinema Club, to name the ones I will most definitely be seeing). Coastline Festival will be in Tampa Saturday (though I'll be in Orlando for Frank Turner [fuck yes]) and will then be in West Palm Beach on Sunday (where I will be impatiently waiting to see Matt & Kim). 
       Head over to the site to get your tickets now.
"Take A Walk" Passion Pit
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment