Make sure to check out the new site at music-rag.com

1.21.2014

1/21

       There were plenty of things that were supposed to be done today with the blog, both upfront and behind the scenes, but I am fantastic at fucking things up in many aspects of my life so my only promise to you guys right now is that there will still be music on here tomorrow and I'll get an interview from an artist up for you to check out before Saturday.
       In regards to this playlist, I think we can all agree that, after a greatly craptastic weekend, everything is made a lot better with great friends and good old (two to three years ago, geneally) music (especially if there's a lot of Sean Kingston [because "Eenie Meenie" is actually really addictive if you thought Bieber was a random female singer the first few times you heard it.. just from personal experience] and Akon).
- E

No comments:

Post a Comment